Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whining for my new cat Zoey.

By:Drew E. Ellison


Hi I'm Drew and I am SUCH a cat lover. That is why we have four cats of our own. In this story I am going to explain to you how we found my fourth cat. It was a wet rainy day and we were out looking at different types of cats. We came across different types such as, thin, fat, black, grey, small, big, young, and old cats. Then my dad happen to come across two young yellow and grey cats. The grey one was playful and the yellow one was shy. Now we are a happy, loving and outgoing family. So we thought that if we got a playful and outgoing pet they would fit right in our family tree. But keep in mind my dad has allergies and we already had three cats. And it was hard enough plus the grey one was seventy-two dollars. I whined and whined and whined again. And my dad said "okay." "but you have to promise me that it is your cat and your responsibility to take good care of her." Then I said "okay deal." So we bought her and called her Zoey and the lady at the front office said"She'll be ready by Monday." then we said "thanks!" and thats how I got my fourth cat. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment